~ Leonardo da Vinci
Story #21: Support Great Leadership; Great Actions
The world is full of inspiring, courageous, and brave people who are doing amazing things. Don't even think about saying, "Why is nobody doing anything?" Let's redouble our efforts in 2020 to support them and watch their back!
- NJ Senate rejects bill to end religious exemptions for vaccines
- OTEPIC: Orphanage "Tabasamu"
- RFK Jr.'s mic dropping speech inspires hope vis-à-vis the rise of the medical police state
- Misconduct at the North Carolina State Bar (Bar Watch Director, Alan Phillips)
- Is everything you consume 100% clean?
- Citizens for Free Speech founded to fight censorship
- Meat labeling law repeal leaves buyers in dark about product origins
- One Million Moms launches boycott of Whole Foods over drag queen story hour event
- New York area fire commissioners make history, call for new 9/11 investigation
- CA SB 276 & SB 714 signed into law by Gov. Newsom
- Americans for Responsible Tech July 27th rallies nationwide
- NRA sues San Francisco over terrorist declaration
- California outlaws for-profit prisons including ICE facilities
- Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak's dire warning: Delete your Facebook account now!
- California mom wins second big settlement against CPS for seizing, vaccinating son without warrant
- Oregon: Parents sue elementary school after forced transgender education and transition encouragement
- French Senate passes bill demanding Notre Dame be rebuilt exactly how it was before the fire
- "We won't be complicit": Italian dock workers refuse to load Saudi arms ship over Yemen war (video)
- 5G Day of Action "event planning kit" for May 15th
- Health Committee Sen. Laurie Monnes-Anderson at 1 hr. 47 m. testifies for a bill directing Oregon to study microwave radiation in schools, 06/13/2019 04:00 PM Health Committee
- Declaration of digital independence by Larry Sanger
- A 5G Global Protest Day is being planned for Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Permaculture Masterclass: A Four-Part Series
- Make America Dinner Again
- 8 tips to help non-techies move to Linux
- Participatory Budgeting Project
- Live Solari Report! Protecting against EMF radiation: What 5G means to you with Jason Bawden-Smith
- Show your support for vaccine rights attorney Alan Phillips
- It is now or never to oppose the fake news & science behind mandatory vaccines
- Farmers Footprint: Regeneration—The Beginning; Support the docu-series with Dr. Allen Williams and Zach Bush MD
- Robert F. Kennedy exposes Bill Gates and his relationship with Big Pharma
- Great opportunity to make a big difference – Scared to Debt: America's Student Loan Scam
- A republic if you can keep it
This year, there were more unanswered questions than usual. The rollout of technology and the failure of the unipolar model signaled unprecedented—and accelerating—changes. Because the 3rd Quarter 2019 Wrap Up included an especially extensive discussion of the unanswered questions, the 2019 Annual Wrap Up repeats most of that discussion.
Question #1: How important are invisible and secret weaponry and technology to the evolution of our global currency systems?
Invisible and secret weaponry and technology are a hidden factor that most people neglect to think about in connection with global currency systems, but they are very important. A pertinent question is whether technology to modify the weather has anything to do with weather derivatives' marketplace performance.
Three sets of technologies are at the forefront of the push for central control: information technologies, including artificial intelligence, and quantum computing; "exotic physics" technologies such as directed energy, scalar, and "rod of God" weapons; and biotechnology and genetics. One factor complicating these technologies' rollout is that those in possession of the technologies do not necessarily understand how they will work in combination with one another or what their aggregate effects on society will be. What kind of economic model will emerge if fusion makes energy scarcity obsolete? Does the ITER fusion reactor (under construction in France) represent a regional beta-test to prepare for a wider rollout? Could fusion already be in use in the underground bases? It seems possible when one considers Lockheed Martin's announcement of a compact fusion reactor patent in 2018—many decades after inventor Philo Farnsworth designed a softball-size fusion reactor and then mysteriously faded into oblivion.
Question #2: Where did Mr. Global invest the $21 trillion (and the $24+ trillion)?
Did the trillions in missing money and bailouts go toward changing the fundamental economic paradigm? Globalization (and now, centralization) likely accounts for a portion of the missing trillions. Money managers' investments in China exploded when money first started going missing from HUD—and now the push is on to securitize global real estate. A second likelihood is that some of the money is being stockpiled and protected in the offshore havens, while some is also financing covert operations and covert warfare. Another avenue for the $21 trillion is the secret space program, including underground and underwater bases. Building and maintaining an underground infrastructure—while keeping it secret—is expensive. With Trump's announcement of the U.S. Space Command, will a large chunk go toward further development (and privatization) of exotic technologies?
Question #3: Why is there an ongoing global program to increase the levels of aluminum, other heavy metals, and nanoparticles into humans? Is the push for Neuralink because humans will be more intelligent accessing AI, and easier to control and integrate with robots—or because the elites want and need access to uniquely human intelligence and consciousness? What about biowarfare burgers, vaccine mandates, and the Ebola (and other epidemic) scares?
It looks like the elites want and need access to uniquely human intelligence and consciousness. However, will they be able to maintain control once they hook us up to AI? The march of the "subhumanist" agenda is very serious. Is the intent, via all the heavy metal exposure, to produce autistic savants and children who lack empathy but are more receptive to AI? Is the purpose of Neuralink to provide "deep learning" for AI to go to the next level? Are we, in fact, the "booster rockets" for subhumanism? The catch is that it won’t work—human intelligence has spiritual and cultural complexities that cannot be captured by an inhuman machine model.
One hypothesis floated is that those in possession of exotic technologies want to increase the electrical conductivity of the atmosphere to maximize the technologies' efficiency—and, at the same time, increase the electrical conductivity of the human body to make it more susceptible to mind manipulation technologies that use electromagnetics. Is it possible that, from the leadership's perspective, the saturation of the atmosphere with heavy metal nanoparticles might also serve a defensive or "jamming" purpose (regardless of the cost to human health)? Mind manipulation is not solely the province of the United States. Years ago, Russian astrophysicist Nikolai Kozyrev discovered that aluminum was capable of serving as a scalar Faraday cage to protect against scalar electromagnetic waves. Whereas standard electromagnetic waves (such as microwaves) can travel only a relatively short distance, scalar can work at very long distances—in theory, even globally. However, if the elites are concerned about an off-planet threat—as has appeared possible since the UFO incidents of the late 1940s—they are not letting the rest of us in on the secret.
Question #4: High-tech risks: Should we beware high-tech fires, the push for immortality, DNA editing, and the interbreeding of humans with other species? What else?
High-tech risks abound, and we can expect many unforeseen consequences. For example, pig-to-human organ transplants are on the horizon—but will someone who receives this type of transplant (from a genetically engineered pig) acquire cross-species traits? What are the implications for the immune system of interbreeding humans with other species, including for future generations? In the 1930s, Francis Pottenger's studies of cats showed that suboptimal nutrition alone could produce infertility and other serious problems within one to three generations. The push for immortality is also troubling. As Dr. Farrell pointed out in his first book, The Giza Death Star, the early church father St. John Chrysostom believed that dying gives us the opportunity for repentance. It is far from comforting to speculate about what unrepentant psychopaths could do with an extended lifespan.
We all need to develop protection strategies, but it is also time to go on the offensive—there is no way to deal with these risks defensively. Prayer and an actionable intelligence network are good places to start. For those not disposed to pray, remember that human intention has an effect on reality. We have a responsibility to formulate and vocalize specific pro-human intentions rather than passively acquiesce to what is happening or cede the morphogenic field to the technocratic elite's inhuman beliefs and practices.
Question #5: Will the U.S. go to war in Iran? Will India start a war with Pakistan? When will China invade Taiwan? How far might other countries' conquests go once it becomes clear the U.S. will no longer play global cop?
In the post-unipolar "peak everything" world, it looks like we are going to see more regional tensions as well as the emergence of more regional cops. The animosity between India and Pakistan—two nuclear powers—is a definite cause for concern, particularly when one considers what India has already been willing to do to Muslims in Kashmir. India and Pakistan came close to a nuclear war in the 1990s, and Arundhati Roy's moving writing at the time reminded us that everything, including love, was at stake.
Question #6: How will the U.S. government be reengineered after FASAB 56 and the 2020 election and after the JEDI contract is in place? Is the Plunge Protection Team being reengineered? How do quantum computing, ESG, and index funds fit in? What about Opportunity Zones and technocracy?
Few Americans can fathom how quickly a shift in the dollar's reserve currency status could change life in the U.S. Putin's warnings about the dollar could be a bluff, but they could also be an indication that the BRICS nations are planning something major.
In the U.S., FASAB 56 is enabling a stripping of the civil service and greater secrecy on both the government and corporate sides. This may be the eventual route for gutting federal obligations such as Social Security and bank deposit insurance. As information technology, payment and accounting systems, and other critical functions continue to get handed over to private corporations, the corporations will likely prioritize profits, while transparency, accountability, fairness standards, and responsiveness will suffer. By taking everything dark, will the technocrats end up killing innovation and creativity? Empires fall apart when productivity and innovation fall.
Question #7: What will happen to U.S. land and real estate as a result of changes underway?
The squeeze on local volunteer fire departments—with more and more burdensome training requirements—is one indicator of the wider squeeze on rural residents and the push to get more people into cities. However, we could be looking at two diverging trends. On the one hand, we are seeing more centralization in and around the major metropolitan hubs, but at the same time, the backlash against centralization may fuel more decentralization in some areas.
Question #8: Who is Mr. Global, what is the governance structure on Planet Earth, and what are the risk issues that are driving Mr. Global's actions?
The saying, "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" has never been truer. (Nor has the "Farrell corollary"—namely, that "the corrupt seek power.") It is no longer possible to remain safely on the sidelines while Mr. Global breaks the law and kills with impunity. The question that every community and family needs to consider is, "How are you going to make sure that the rule of law is enforced in your town, county, and business?" Meanwhile, and rather belatedly, it appears that Mr. Global is starting to realize that when "anything goes," then "anything can come back to bite."
From the time of the Crusades on, the Masons have excelled at mind control, covert assassination, slavery, and pedophilia—these are very old practices. (The Tony Podesta artwork suggests that human sacrifice may also be part of the picture.) Post-World War II, the black budget offered an infinite amount of secret funding to create the CIA and take these practices to scale, helped along by modern digital systems. Whereas formerly the Masons ran pedophilia (and the drug trade) as joint ventures with the Vatican and Zionist networks, now the Masons and Zionists appear to be ascendant. Somehow, they achieved the feat of directing 100% of the blame for pedophilia onto the church and, inexplicably, the Vatican has gone along with this cover story (while Pope Francis joins forces with the United Nations). Now Epstein expands the blame to the Zionists. The question is: Where do the Masonic networks go from here? It looks like the goal is to take the governance structure smaller and tighter and use technocracy, AI, implants, and nanotechnology (the "Mark of the Beast") to achieve complete control.
Question #9: Which is stranger—what is going on behind the veil of secrecy, or the overwhelming effort to pretend it is not going on and to create an official reality diverging steadily from reality?
For a time, globalization offset massive monetary inflation (through global labor and technology deflation), but that play has run its course. Now, it looks like the push is on to use the climate change op and regulation-driven demand destruction to offset monetary inflation and to create the digital infrastructure that will serve as the control grid. Meanwhile, as news stories appear about asteroids worth a nearly infinite amount of gold, Secretary Mnuchin is proposing to engineer a housing bubble to beat all housing bubbles by turning over the full faith and credit of the U.S. government to private banks.
Most of the independent financial media complain about official reality but are shockingly unwilling to look at reality—even though reality is diverging at an accelerating pace from official reality. Part of the problem is that everyone is paying attention to liabilities while ignoring the asset side of the balance sheet. We need to stop expecting the organs of propaganda—whether corporate or "independent"—to provide anything other than propaganda. It is more important than ever to focus on independent media and sources that are interested in providing actionable intelligence.
Question #10: Given the tsunami of occult and demonic practices and symbols, should we be concerned about the interaction between AI and interdimensional intelligence?
The ancients (such as Plato and Aristotle) knew that human intelligence includes an emotional component—the passions. In other words, human intelligence is connected to something that resides outside material existence, and AI cannot sense or experience it. This is another reason to emphasize culture and celebrate the great art, literature, and poetry that are the products of a more integrated human reason.
Question #11: What caused the Fed pivot? What is the Fed afraid of?
A year ago, the Fed had a clear plan to return to a reasonable cost of capital (which would have helped the pension funds and insurance companies) by raising interest rates. Then something—we don't know what—made the Fed not only reverse course but begin to massively intervene in the repo market. Between FASAB 56, the Fed's actions, and Secretary Mnuchin's plans for a housing bubble led by a privatized Freddie and Fannie, it looks like the big banks will be able to issue the credit equivalent of a U.S. Treasury outside of the control of Congress and outside of FOIA or financial disclosure rules.
Dr. Farrell reminds us of C.S. Lewis' comments to the effect that he wasn't interested in survival value—he was interested in the things that give value to survival. All of us want to have something that is both stable and transcendent. Celebrating Leonardo da Vinci "gave value" in 2019.
- A Bright Yellow Light
- Leonardo da Vinci: Books and exhibitions
- Stay in the game
- Football coach without arms or legs inspires team
- 50 years ago in 2018: RFK's final journey: How America stood by train tracks to say farewell
- Papua New Guinea: Who is James Marape, 8th PM of PNG?
- The media monopoly: Penn profs confirm left's worst fears, racism plummeted after Trump's election – by Jeff Charles
- Amazon tribe wins lawsuit against big oil, saving millions of acres of rainforest
- Bowing to pressure, Hong Kong leader suspends extradition bill
- Robert E. Lee in the post-war years (lecture)
- Tina Turner: 80th birthday montage (2019)
- The financial secret behind Germany's green energy revolution
- Venture capitalist spreading funding to Middle America
- Virginia utility regulators have rejected Dominion Energy's $5 billion plan to deploy "smart" AMI meters across the state
Hero of the Year and Weekly Solari Heroes:
The Solari Report has a hero every week as well as every year. Leonardo da Vinci was the Hero of the Year for 2019. Our weekly heroes are listed below—the number of courageous, effective people making a difference is a powerful testimony for human civilization.
- December 28: Hero of the Year: Leonardo da Vinci
- December 12: John Christensen
- December 5: Gregg Semenza, 2019 Nobel Prize Winner
- November 29: Thomas Meyer
- November 21: Zach Vorhies
- November 14: David and Summer Norris
- November 7: Hallmark's American-Humane Hero Dog Award 2019 Winner
- October 24: Prof. Simon E. Shnoll
- October 17: Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD
- October 10: Denzel Washington
- October 3: T. Boone Pickens
- September 19: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- September 12: Pamela Anderson
- September 5: New York Police Union
- August 29: Carolyn Betts, Esq.
- August 22: 9/11 Truth Leaders
- August 15: Congressman Thomas Massie
- August 8: Jordan Peterson
- August 1: Franklin Square and Munson Fire District Board of Commissioners
- July 25: Ieuan Rees
- July 18: Rambus
- July 11: 14 Russian submariners
- July 5: Eric Cochran
- July 4: Small farmer and author Joel Salatin
- June 27: James Forrestal
- June 20: Brother Bruce Mejia, Faithful Word Baptist Church, Los Angeles
- June 13: Jon Stewart
- June 6: Floyd Martin
- May 23: Robert F. Smith, The Missing Money A-Team
- May 16: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- May 9: Agriculture Commissioner Andy Gipson
- May 3: Andrew Tallon
- April 18: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- April 11: Alan Collinge
- April 04: Nina Heyn
- March 21: Jo van Gogh-Bonger
- March 14: Peggy Noonan
- March 7: Marie McDonnell and Dr. Laura Thompson
- February 21: The Missing Money A-Team
- February 14: The Saker
- February 7: David Talbot
- January 24: Greg Hunter
- January 17: Leonardo da Vinci
- January 10: Christian Bale; Runner-up: Tucker Carlson and his brilliant rant about families and the economy
Food for the Soul Series:
In 2019, Solari's Food for the Soul series by Nina Heyn covered everything from da Vinci to women painters to movies. How in the world did The Solari Report thrive without Nina and the bimonthly flow of "food for our souls," let alone those amazing road trips. This year is filled with our plans for more celebrations—Chicago, Philadelphia, Rome, London, Lake Constance—stay tuned!
- Da Vinci's Horse
- Podcasting about da Vinci
- Knives Out!
- Women at Prado: Women Painters Series 2
- Da Vinci, Paris: Part 3
- The Laundromat
- From Downton to Wall Street
- Tel Aviv on Fire
- Blinded by the Light
- Berthe Morisot: Women Painters Series
- Digital Art in Paris
- Caravaggio in Rome
- Departing in Style: Mawangdui Tombs
- Royal Dazzlers
- Museum Night in Europe
- The Inventor
- 500th Anniversary
- The Joy of Color
- All the Rembrandts
- Tears for Notre Dame
- Da Vinci Part 2: Milan
- Food for the Soul with Nina Heyn
- The Wandering Earth
- Monet Part 2
- De Young Museum Part 1: Gauguin
- Binge on History
- The Year of da Vinci
- Oscar Treasures in Black and White